- 2 celeriac (~ 450gm/1lb each), peeled well and diced into small-medium chunks.
- 1 cup/240ml almond milk/coconut milk or use bone broth instead for added gelatin.
- 1 Tbsp grass-fed ghee, melted.
- 1/2 Tbsp Hungarian Paprika (sweet).
- 1 Tbsp gelatin (optional).
- Sea salt/Himalayan salt, to taste.
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste.
Preheat oven to 220C/425F.
Line a baking dish with foil.
Place diced celeriac into a mixing bowl and season with S&P.
Add into the prepared baking dish and pour over the melted ghee.
Roast in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until the celeriac is fork tender. Turn the celeriac halfway through the roasting process.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
Add to a blender or food processor with the almond milk or milk of your choice.
Blend/process until well incorporated and smooth.
Add in the Hungarian Paprika and gelatin (if using) and again blend/process until mixed well.
Taste to check for seasoning and adjust if needed.
To serve, sprinkle some more Hungarian Paprika on top and enjoy!